Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blog Reveiw - Mass Transit

I recently reviewed one of my classmates posts about president Obama's proposal for trains expansion in the US. I agree with the proposal for mass transit here in America, because we are years behind other countries. It would cut down on traffic, such as rush hour times and congestion inside the cities. Trains would lower emissions and save people time and money not having to pay for gas and daily wear and tear on there vehicle. It would free up time getting to and from work and travel delays through cities for big shipment trucks. I feel that this money is worth spending because of the amount of benefits that come from the expansion of trains in America.

Blog:Government

Video on mass transit

1 comment:

  1. I do srongly agree with all of the benefits our country would have by having the high speed train. I don't see what the big idea is about debating over things that have no other point but helping our country and economy. I also did an article on my blog about the same issue. I am so in favor of the high speed railroad train I dont know why we arent up to date as other countries for example, Japan who has one at a whooping 180mph!!! -Lisa z

    ReplyDelete